Sunday, August 1, 2010

Priyanka Chopra: No link-ups


By Hindustan Times

Mumbai, July 31 -- Salaam my shammi kebabs! What's up with you this Saturday subah? I've decided to get out for the weekend, away from the hustle and bustle of the city... To the quietness of my lake house by the mountains. Of course, I do worry about your daily dose of goss my dahlings, so trust me not to disappoint you. Read on to know what everyone in tinsel town is gupshupping about...

Okay for starters, Sher Lock Holmes claims that the buzz about Priyanka Chopra seeing Ranbir Kapoor can be finally laid to rest. Seems he met the actress recently at her plush abode off Yari Road, Versova and asked her point-blank about her equation with her co-star of Anjana Anjani.

Although she did concede that she was buddy-buddy with the Kapoor munda, she dismissed the notion that there was anything more than that between them. "Since it was a long schedule in the US, we did go out a couple of times, but with the whole team," she asserted, recalls Sher Lock bhai.

However, he tells me that Chopra was most amused to read stories that Ranboo's momma, Neetuji, was keen to make her the Kapoor bahu. So much so that she almost fell off her chair laughing, she's believed to tell Sher Lock bhai.

I'm also told that Piggy Chops is so tired of being linked with every actor she works with that she's given up on all that gossip about her that travels by the grapevine. "I've stop reacting to such baseless rumours. At the most, I just burst into a laughter whenever I find any such link-up funny," Sher Lock bhai recollects her going 'Ha ha ho ho hee hee...'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...